Saturday, June 26, 2010

Moving to smaller paintings.

Where did the time go?? What the heck have I been up to? Honestly, I find it difficult to believe it was September that I posted last. It has been a heck of a 9 months, and a lot has happened in my life personally and artistically. I will give you a quick over view so you can see what I am doing now and hopefully, a bit about how I got there.

First I concentrated a bit on doing work that is smaller than I usually do. These three pieces are all 6"x6" on simple white birch panels.

"Plateau"
"Niche"
"I Needed to Believe in Something"
These are all 5"x7". This first one is "Site". I love the clothing. Painting fur is more difficult than I thought. The little boy is wearing a cap and coat similar to the one John Kennedy Jr. wore at his father's funeral.

This one, "Marbles" is on 1/4" panel stained with tea.


This one is named "Blackbirds"

No comments: